Cubed Gaming Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY STAFF.

Go down

READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY STAFF. Empty READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY STAFF.

Post by Peach Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:15 pm

You want to apply for staff? Great! We look forward to seeing you on our staff team! But I personally feel like I should say this. These are the people who are NOT going to get staff.

The kiss ass.

We all know who this is. The person who joins the server with the sole purpose of becoming staff. They would report every single rule broken to staff and whenever a higher ranked staff member is online, they would always agree on everything he/she says.

Just...do not be this person. It's pathetic.

The Wannabe staff member

This is the person who is not a staff member but acts like it. He/she usually changes their jobs and starts assisting in every admin sit. Listen. If you are a USER/VIP and your friend is a staff member, you can not be in ANY admin sits unless it involves you. You will not believe how many times this has happened. It's a dumb thing anyone can do, and if done your chance of staff are very low and your friend gets warned.

Now that this is done, here is a list of all the types of Staff Members we do NOT want!

The most strict staff member

I get it. You're staff now, but you don't have to be extremely strict on everybody. Someone RDMs? Just verbally warn them if they have a good enough reason. If not, warn them! You don't have to ruin everybody's day by being so strict.
However, do not confuse this with letting people go scott free. If someone must be punished, punish them.

Biased Staff Members

WE DO NOT WANT THIS TYPE OF STAFF. AT ALL.
We want staff that is not biased towards their friends. We want staff that treats everyone equally.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL STAFF. DO NOT DISH OUT PERMA BANS FOR OFFENSES.
Only perma ban for Mass RDM (5+ people killed), hacking, Meets the Warn limit (15 warns), DDOS threat or trying to crash the server.
Peach
Peach
Fish (Super-Admin)

Back to top Go down