Cubed Gaming Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Info

Go down

Donation Info Empty Donation Info

Post by cube Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Just want to say thank you for considering on donating to my server, all of your money will be used to help my server grow and expand to more gamemodes to bring you guys more fun. The reason I made this server anyway was so people could have fun on a server that is good with non-abusive staff and an owner that genuinely cares for his server.

----DONATION PACKAGES----

VIP
*Get access to VIP Jobs
*Get access to the VIP Printers (Best Printers on the server!)
*Get $500k ingame cash
COST: $5

Custom Job Package (Includes VIP Package)
*Get to create your own Custom Job!
*4 Million Ingame Cash!

Additions (* means it is required, everything else on this list are additions you can add but cost extra)

*Custom Job with Playermodel of your choice and Lockpick: $10
*Primary Weapon of choice (No Explosives): $4
Secondary Weapon of choice: $2
Melee Weapon of choice (Includes Swords): $1
Grenade (Choice of sticky or regular): $1
Keypad Cracker: $1
Pro Lockpick: $2
Pro Keypad Cracker: $2

The Cost will be calculated once you decide which additions you would like to add to your job. You must buy the $14 requirement though in order to have a custom job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL DONATIONS MUST BE SENT THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY! CONTACT ME ON STEAM AND DISCUSS EVERYTHING BEFORE DONATING! THE OWNER OR A SUPERADMIN WILL THEN SET YOUR RANK TO VIP MANUALLY. DONATIONS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE YOU NOT GETTING WHAT WAS PROMISED.

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098551493/

DONATE BELOW: ENTER THE CORRECT AMOUNT!! ALSO IN "Special Instructions" PLEASE PUT YOUR STEAMID (Or profile link) in it. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WON'T RECIEVE YOUR RANK

cube
cube
Admin

https://cubedgaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum